Monday, October 26, 2009

What motivates me...

Tough call. some people have something to prove, someone they feel the need to beat out or show up, while others need recognition someone to tell them, they are different and standout that their efforts unique, or just looking for the big bucks. But Im pretty sure this isn't what works for me.
My motivation is that the end result be enjoyable and a success, and no-one needs to know it was me, but I would like to make an impact on someones outlook, improve someones mood or enlighten them, exceed their expectations or simply surprise them just a little bit... thats all.
Establishing myself as reliable person, able to get the job done and done well. The people I will meet, motivate me, and I look forward to making friends and allies in the process of making things happen. Being a resource to be called on, even at the 11th hour to lend a hand. Thats what motivates me, the experience, the outcome, not the acolaides but the knowing that I helped make it happen. And hopefully you remember my name and efforts, because as fleeting as my memory is, as much as names excape me, I will remember you and a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment